What Is The AM PM Full Form?
AM PM Full Form: Both AM and PM are Latin words, which are used in a 12-hour clock system before noon and after noon, respectively. They received AM and PM.
AM extends as Anti Meridiem which means “before noon” and PM expands as Post Meridiem which means “After noon”.
They are used to distinguish 12-hour time zones at day and night. They divide the 24 hours of the day into two time zones, each consisting of 12 hours. The first 12-hour period lasts from midnight to noon (12 o’clock to 12 o’clock) and is specified in the morning.
The second 12-hour period runs from noon to midnight (12 noon to 12 noon) and remains specified until noon. Therefore, AM aur PM is used followed by a number from 1 to 12 to identify all 24 hours of a 12-hour clock system.Money Source Guide
For example: If I say that I will come at 6 o’clock, there can be confusion whether it is 6 o’clock in the morning or 6 o’clock in the evening. Thus, to clear up this confusion, the 12-hour clock system uses AM and PM Pm. Accordingly, it is late at 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening.
- AM: It represents the time from midnight to midday. (12:00 to 11:59 AM). For example: If you say you have to go to college at 10 in the morning, that means at 10 in the morning.
- PM: It shows the time just before noon. (12 noon to 11:59 pm). For example: If you say you have to eat at 10 o’clock at night, it means 10 o’clock at night.
- What Is The IPS Full Form?
- What Is The HTTP Full Form?
- What Is The MBBS Full Form?
- What Is The SSC Full Form?
Note: Conditions 12 noon and 12 noon. There is often confusion that they are not technically correct. So, it is advised to use 12 noon instead of 12 noon and 12 noon instead of 12 noon. To avoid confusion, airlines and insurance companies use 12:01 am to mark the start of an event that begins with the day and 11:59 pm to mark the end of an event that Ends with a day.