What Is The HTML Full Form?
HTML Full Form: HTML is for “Hyper Text Markup Language”. It is a hyper text markup language that is used to create web pages. It is written as HTML elements.
A hyperlink refers to a series of connections from one page to another. Markup language means that tags are used to define page layouts and elements within a page.
Its main focus is on the way information is displayed on web pages, that is, the webpages we see on the Internet are written using HTML code.
HTML paperwork are interpreted and displayed by internet browsers. Some famous web browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.
HTML was developed by Tim Berners-Lee in the late 1990s. It was initially released in 1993. Until then, several HTML versions have been released.
- What Is The IPS Full Form?
- What Is The HTTP Full Form?
- What Is The MBBS Full Form?
- What Is The SSC Full Form?
The current HTML5 version is gaining popularity due to its many broad features. Some of which are as follows:
- Video: The video element allows users to stream video from a website.
- Figure: The picture element helps display visual content such as photos, drawings, diagrams, etc.
- Sections: Section elements, such as divs, help organize webpage content into thematic groups.
- NAV: It is used for the part of the website that links to other pages of the website.
- Header: This allows for introductory elements such as logos, navigation items, search forms, etc. to be grouped together on a website.
- Footer: It’s positioned on the backside of a webpage.. This typically includes copyright information, links to social media, and navigation items.
Information about HTML
In the Internet field, the term HTML is often heard. It is used to create web pages. Many webpages together form a website, through which we see information today.
This can be considered the basis of the Internet. In fact, HTML is a language that uses many types of code. Each page is added by these codes, and the color and appearance of the website is adjusted.
This page provides information about what is HTML, complete form, code, usage of HTML.
What is html?
HTML is a language in which many types of code are used, these codes determine the buttons, links, colors, and windows of a web page, a web page is created through these codes.
Information in the form of content is input on these webpages and when we visit this type of website with the help of the internet, we get the information we need, which we collect.
Full form of HTML
HTML Full form is Hypertext Markup Language (Hypertext Markup Language Hypertext).
In the HTML language many codes are used to execute the task, instructions are given inside these codes. As a result of that information is displayed on our web page. Here is an example of HTML code.
Example of HTML Code
- <title>Your Website Name </title>
- <head>Statements </head>
- <p>Paragraph </p>
- <a href=”Webpage Path/URL”>Click Here</a>
HTML language is used to create a website. More and more code is used to make the feature of the website attractive and beautiful.
After the website is created, this website can be viewed with the help of internet. Necessary information can be obtained from this website.
Here we have provided information about HTML, if you have any type of question related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, ask through the comment box. can do