What Is The ITI Full Form?
ITI Full Form: What is The ITI Full Form, What is the full name of ITI, what is ITI, what is ITI Courses, what are the Top Trades of ITI, what are the qualifications to do ITI Courses, all such questions will be answered in this Post.
What Is ITI And What Is ITI Full Form
ITI’s Full Form is the Industrial Training Institute. ITI is known as the Industrial Training Institute in Hindi. ITI is also known as IT which provides training in Engineering and Non-Engineering Fields. Friends, we hope you know the Full Form of ITI, so let’s get more general information about it now.
ITI is known as a secondary school in India which has been set up under the Directorate General of Training (DGET) of the Government of India. In today’s time, ITI provides training in trades like Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Hardware, And Air Conditioning, Carpentry, Plumbing, Welding, Fitter, etc.
These institutes have been set up specifically to impart technical knowledge to students who just pass the 10th standard and want to achieve something. Instead of studying higher some technical knowledge, they can do it to the student.
After doing ITI Course, students have a lot of job options. After doing ITI Course, students can get jobs very easily in both Government and Private fields. ITI Course has a lot of different types of trade.
Whenever you enter ITI Course, think very well before selecting any Trade and then select any Trade. In today’s time, ITI’s Government, Private All College is present and now many universities also offer this type of Course.
The purpose of setting up ITI was to provide Technical Manpower in the very fast-growing Industrial Area in today’s time. Courses provided by ITI are created to provide skills in business.
After completing the ITI course, students have to undergo practical training in their business in the industry for a year or two. A National Council of Vocational Training (NVCT) certificate requires practical training in the industry.
ITI is a government-run training organization operating in major cities of every state of India such as Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Assam, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) aims to provide professional and technical training to students in their Institute so that Students Course can complete their work in different industrial fields and build careers.
In today’s time, you’ll find a number of institutes in every city that have an ITI with their names and different Industries such as Mechanical, Electronics, Information Technology, Fabrication, Automobile, Diesel Science, Lift Mechanics, Computer Software, Electrical, etc.
ITI has a lot of Courses and all of these Courses have a different time duration and admission ability. In today’s time, some courses are 6 months and some are 1 year and some are 2 years old.
Also in some Courses, you can take admission only after 10th Class and in some after 12th Class in some after 8th Class. So before taking admission in any ITI Trade, you should get full knowledge of it so that you don’t have to face any problems in the future.
What is the qualification to get admission in ITI?
The candidate for the All India Law Entrance Test should have some required qualifications. Such a candidate should have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board or any other examination recognized as 10th standard.
Candidates should have at least 35% marks in 10th standard for admission to ITI. Candidate should be between 14 to 40 years of age at the time of admission.
How to choose a good trade?
The first question that comes up to get admission in ITI is trade. All students have to take good care before choosing a trade-in ITI. Before choosing any trade, you should think that you can make a change in your trades.
You can select any one trade according to your interest and get your ITI diploma. You need to keep in mind the specifics because not all trades will be found in all ITI Institute. Some trade names you can see below such as –
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)
- Stenography (English, Hindi)
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant
- What is the fee for ITI?
ITI diploma course fees are very modest and the fees vary from government and private to college. If you get admission to Government College, you won’t have to pay any fees.
- But if you get admission in Private College, you will have to pay the fee according to the college there.
- Who can take admission in ITI?
- Students can take admission for the ITI Diploma Course near the 8th, 10th, and 12th.
What is the admission process?
Admission to ITI is very easy. To take admission, you only need to Fill and Submit one Form and leave the form every year in the month of July. Its Form you can buy from any ITI. Admission to ITI is at a merit base.
How to get a job after ITI Diploma?
After doing ITI Diploma Course, mostly or say that all students think about how to get jobs now. Now we’ll want to let you know if you’ll have a lot of job options open before you after you’ve asked the ITI diploma course.
In today’s time, there are many government organizations that create jobs for ITI Diploma Pass Students. After you do the ITI Diploma Course, you can apply for both Government or Private Jobs.
Popular ITI Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhilai
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Palakkad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Tirupati
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhi Nagar
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneshwar
Thanks, For The Read This Article.