What Is The PCS Full-Form | Total Full Forms
PCS Full Form: In today’s time, students work very hard to do government jobs. Even after this diligence, some students are not able to succeed. The main reason for this is not getting the correct information.
Even after having the right information, your goal requires a lot of effort. At the same time, there should be a right guide that can give you the wrong and correct information on time. If you do not have information related to PCs, pcs Full Form is being described on this page about what pcs mean.
PCS Full Form
The Full Form of PCS: is “Provincial Civil Service” it is known as provincial civil service. PCs have a post relating to their state policymaking. This is selected through the entrance test conducted by the State Public Service Commission. The entire examination is conducted by the State Government.
What PCS mean
PCS is a state-held exam. Candidates who have appeared in this exam are given an appointment to the post of SDM, DSP, ARTO, BDO, District Minority Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Business Tax Officer. This examination is conducted by the State Public Service Commission.
The educational qualification for PCs is as follows:
- To appear in this examination, the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be between 21 years to 40 years of age.
- He is a citizen of India.
- The reserved candidate is granted an exemption as per rules.
SALARY OF PCS OFFICER
As a PCS officer, the candidate is given approximately Rs. 15600 to 67000. In addition, a PCS officer is given government building, vehicle, and other types of allowances.
- What Is The AM PM Full Form
- What Is The IBPS Full Form
- What Is The BSc Full Form
- What Is The MD Full Form
The selection process of PCS is completed in three phases-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidate who succeeds in all three is selected in the prescribed posts.
This exam consists of two papers, a total of 150 questions are asked in the first paper. A total of 100 questions are asked in the second paper. They have a time duration of 2 hours. Both of them are 200 points.
This paper consists of a total of 8 papers consisting of 4 compulsory and 4 optional subjects:
- General Studies Paper 1
- General Studies Paper 2
- General Hindi
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Polity and Governance
- General issues of environmental ecology
- Economic and social development
If candidates pass the pre-exam and means exam, they are called for an interview. It is for 200 points. It asks questions related to general awareness, character, expression power, and personality.
PREPARATION FOR PCS EXAM
- You can prepare for the PCS exam as follows:
- If you want to work as PCS, you need to prepare well for this you should be well aware of the history and geography related to your state. You can enhance this information through the authentic books of common knowledge, history, and geography.
- Pcs exam is a high exam so you have to take your preparation to a higher level so you will need to work harder. The paper comes at a higher level keeping in mind that the PCS exam is a civil service exam.
- In order to ask a number of questions related to the latest developments and international developments in the PCS exam, you need to know the latest developments and international developments in the country in time. You can study one daily newspaper per day to stay updated with it. In addition, you need to watch a news channel every day, which will give you information about daily events in time.
- Ncert books are best considered for the preparation of this exam, advice is provided by many experts for studying these books. You can make notes after studying them, which will make it easier for you to review at the time of examination. If you make good notes, you can get good marks in the exam.
- Almost all the states must include Hindi subject in the PCS exam, so you have to prepare this question paper thoroughly. For this, you need to study the test, antonyms, idioms, proverbs, word forms, samas, etc. intensively. At the same time, you should have a good understanding of grammar. When you prepare like this, you can get good marks in the Hindi question paper. This may improve your results. Only after getting good marks will you be able to contest from your counterpart candidate.
Thanks For The Read This Information.